0
ferguson-pd-procedure
“When they released his name I knew exactly who he was..”
While the Ferguson Police Department is apparently proving to serve and protect THEIR OWN … releasing little detail about the ‘paid on leave’ cop who fired ‘multiple bullets’ at a ‘surrendering, hands in the air’ Mike Brown … one women says she’s no stranger to Ferguson HOG Darren Wilson, having experienced the conduct of his ‘policing’ firsthand.
“I said to myself I would never forget who he [Wilson] was and what he did to me.”
The Ferguson resident, a young Black woman, says she knew exactly who Police Chief Thomas Jackson was talking about when he divulged the name Darren Wilson, during this morning’s pitiful excuse for a press conference. While Jackson seemed to be concentrating solely on an attempt to assassinate Mike Brown’s character — only revealing Wilson’s age, 28… Wilson’s race, white… Wilson’s years with the department, six… and that Wilson’s ‘staying at a secure location’ — the unnamed female was taken back to the time she says she encountered Wilson first hand…
“What’s done in the dark always comes to light. When I saw the news this morning, I knew exactly who he was…”
Here’s what the Ferguson woman says went down ‘about a month ago’:
“I was maced and I had came up in Quick Trip because they said I could use their sink. So I was trying to clean out my eyes with some water and one of the employees.. she told me to go get some milk, that it would help.
As I was pouring milk in my eyes, the officer came up in there and told me to get out. I came outside.. and was trying to put milk in my eyes.. and Wilson told me if I pour milk in my eyes I was going to be arrested. I was trying to tell him that my eyes were burning and that I needed to do it because I was mazed… but he told me to ‘shut the f*ck up.’ Another man told me to get in my car and turn the air on and put my face in front of the vent, so that’s what I did.
When I got in my car, and turned the air on, and put my face in front of the vent. Wilson made me get out the car and get on the concrete. He took all my information. And when he went and ran my name, I went and poured milk in my eyes because I couldn’t see. He started telling me to ‘sit the f*ck down’ and ‘shut the f*ck up’. I looked at his name tag.. and I was telling myself that I would never forget who he was and what he did to me.”
Attorney Benjamin Crump, who’s representing the Brown family, weighed in on Ferguson PD naming Mike Brown a “robbery suspect”.
“Do not take the bait from anybody that is trying to character assassinate Mike. Mike’s hands were up in the air, the universal signal for surrender, when multiple bullets were pumped into his body.. like a German ShepardWhat happened in the 18-years before that does not matter.
This sideshow is really unfair to this family. It’s a character assassination attempt.”

Post a Comment

 
Top